The Australian Indigenous Doctors’ Association (AIDA) is seeking a Human Resources Manager who can develop effective relationships and provide a professional HR service to the business. This is a part-time position.
- Provide HR support and advice to AIDA employees
- Develop, implement and maintain human resources policies across the organisation
- Deliver performance management programs that drive a high performance culture
- Direct and manage the recruitment and selection process
- Identify, implement and monitor effectiveness of training programs.
- A tertiary qualification in human resources management and extensive knowledge of and experience within an HR environment
- Superior interpersonal, coaching, communication, negotiation and consultative skills at all levels
- Demonstrated commitment to health, safety and environmental policies and procedures, including development and training of staff in these areas.
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of current and historical issues affecting Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples,
- Demonstrated ability to communicate sensitively and effectively with Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
- Experience working in culturally diverse workplaces, particularly with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply for this exciting and rewarding opportunity, please forward your resume and cover letter to Marie Ball at email@example.com. Any questions please call Marie on 0401 295 118.
Applications close Midnight Friday, 7 December 2018.