Peak national advocacy organisation
Diverse and innovative
The Australian Indigenous Doctors’ Association Ltd is the national body representing Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander doctors and medical students. Our purpose is to contribute to equitable health and life outcomes, and the cultural wellbeing of Indigenous people, by reaching population parity of Indigenous medical students and doctors, and supporting a culturally safe healthcare system. As a peak organisation, we are represented on over 45 committees nationally and collaborate with a range of key stakeholders and affiliated organisations.
We are seeking applications from suitably experienced applicants for the position of Corporate Services Manager.
About the role
Reporting to the Deputy Chief Executive Officer and forming part of the management team, the Corporate Services Manager will lead a dedicated team of professionals to effectively manage the corporate services portfolio including financial management, payroll, human resources, conferences and partnerships, and information technology.
To be successful in this role
- demonstrated financial capabilities and business acumen
- demonstrated team leadership management skills
- demonstrated people management skills
- effective communication and facilitation skills
- inclusive and collaborative management style
- focus on continuous quality improvement systems
- effective stakeholder liaison and negotiation skills
- ability to contribute to strategic direction and organisational outcomes
- ability to manage AGM and Board processes
For a confidential conversation or further information about this exciting opportunity, please contact our HR Manager, Lisa Bleyerveld on 02 6270 3318.
To apply, please forward a covering letter outlining your suitability against the above attributes plus your CV to [email protected]
Applications close Monday 29 April 2019.
AIDA is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity. Indigenous candidates are encouraged to apply.