Vision into Action
Building on the foundations of our membership, history and diversity, AIDA is shaping a future where we continue to innovate, lead and stay strong in culture. It’s an exciting time of change and opportunity in Indigenous health.
The AIDA conference supports our members and the health sector by creating an inspiring networking space that engages sector experts, key decision makers, Indigenous medical students and doctors to join in an Indigenous health focused academic and scientific program.
AIDA recognises and respects that the pathway to achieving equitable and culturally-safe healthcare for Indigenous Australians is dynamic and complex. Through unity, leadership and collaboration, we create a future where our vision translates into measureable and significantly improved health outcomes for our communities. Now is the time to put that vision into action.
Nominate our members’ outstanding contributions towards improving the health and life outcomes of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
Award categories are:
- AIDA Indigenous Doctor of the Year
- AIDA Indigenous Medical Student of the Year
- AIDA Associate Member of the Year
Download our Partnership Guide to view this year’s exciting packages for the conference.
Queries about the AIDA Conference 2018
Phone: 1800 190 498
- abstract portals open
- student and JMO funding applications open
- registrations open (initial program only).
- early bird registrations close.
- final program released.
- AIDA Award nominations close.
- student funding applications close.
- student sponsorship opportunities close.