AIDA is a rewarding place to work and we value the contribution made by team members to the vision of the Association. If you would like to join our team, please respond to the advertised vacancies, or email us your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of working for AIDA
- Attractive salary packaging options
- Opportunities for further education and professional development
- A supportive learning environment
- Flexible working conditions
- Competitive leave entitlements
- Health and wellbeing programs
How to apply
Applications should be submitted to email@example.com
Your application should include:
- a cover letter that introduces yourself and speaks to the reason why you would like to work at AIDA (maximum 1 page)
- responses to the Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience. These should be clearly and specifically addressed and are not to exceed 3 pages in total.
- an up-to-date resume of no more than 5 pages which clearly details your skills and experience as relevant to this role.
Applications must be received by 11am on the nominated closing day. Late submissions will not be accepted.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Additional information is available by contacting the Corporate Services Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org and on 02 6273 5013.