Each year, the SRC develops a project to support Indigenous medical students and increase the awareness of the issues impacting them through medical school:
- 2019: AIDA Student Members’ Wellness Program
- 2018: Engaging Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander medical students framework and reflection tool
- 2017: ‘Mentorloop’ online peer mentoring program
- 2016: the AIDA and the Australian Medical Students’ Association collaboration video project ‘Debunking the Myths’
- 2015: a Memorandum of Understanding with the Australian Medical Students’ Association
- 2014: the AIDA publication, ‘Indigenous Medical Students’ Guide to Medical School’
- 2013: the AIDA publication, ‘Indigenous Medical Students’ Guide to Internship‘.