NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING – 2016
Notice is hereby given that the Australian Indigenous Doctors’ Association Limited (AIDA) will hold the Annual General Meeting of its members on Wednesday 14 September 2016 between 1:45 and 3:30pm at the Shangri-La Hotel – The Marina, Cairns, Queensland.
The AGM documents can be downloaded:
- AGM 2016 Documents including the agenda, minutes of the 2015 AGM and reports
- 2016 Audited Financial Statements
- Appointment of Proxy Voting Form
At the meeting, members will have the opportunity to:
- Find out about AIDA’s operations and finances
- Ask questions about AIDA’s operations and finances
- Speak about any items on the agenda
To assist in running the meeting efficiently and to ensure that questions can be properly answered, members are invited to submit any questions for the Board, Auditor or the secretariat executive to the AIDA Company Secretary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 pm Friday, 9 September 2016.
At the meeting, the Indigenous doctor and student members will be asked to vote on the following:
- Accept the minutes of the 2015 Annual General Meeting;
- Accept the independent Returning Officer’s report; and
- Appointment of the Auditor and fixing of the Auditor’s remuneration for the 2017 financial year.
Members entitled to vote at the Annual General Meeting may appoint a proxy to vote on their behalf. Details of proxy appointment are included in the accompanying proxy form, which can be downloaded by clicking here.