NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING – 2017
Notice is hereby given that the Australian Indigenous Doctors’ Association Limited (AIDA) will hold the Annual General Meeting of its members on Wednesday 20 September 2017, at 1:00pm at the Oaks Cypress Lakes Resort, Pokolbin in NSW.
The AGM Package including the agenda, minutes of the 2016 AGM, audited financial statements, reports, details of Board elections and the appointment of proxy form accompanies this notice.
At the meeting, members will have the opportunity to:
- Find out about AIDA’s operations and finances
- Ask questions about AIDA’s operations and finances
- Speak about any items on the agenda
To assist in running the meeting efficiently and to ensure that questions can be properly answered, members are invited to submit any questions for the Board, Auditor or the secretariat executive to the AIDA Company Secretary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Friday, 16 September 2016.
At the meeting, the members will be asked to vote on the following:
- Accept the minutes of the 2016 Annual General Meeting;
- Appointment of the Auditor and fixing of the Auditor’s remuneration for the 2018 financial year;
- Election of the AIDA President
- Election of the AIDA Vice President
- Election of up to four Directors; and
- Election of one Director (Student)
Only Indigenous medical graduate and Indigenous medical student members are entitled to vote at the Annual General Meeting and they may appoint a proxy to vote on their behalf. Details of proxy appointment are included in the proxy form below.