Our Vision and Values
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people have equitable health and life outcomes.
We do this by:
- providing a unique medical and cultural perspective on Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health;
- maintaining links between traditional and contemporary medicine;
- growing and supporting current and future Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander doctors.
Our work is underpinned by the:
- need to be respectful and reflective of our connections to the past, present and future;
- pursuit of social justice, Indigenous and human rights;
- maintenance of cultural integrity, honesty and transparency;
- highest standards of professionalism and excellence.