You are: Skip Navigation LinksHome | Be a Doctor | Scholarships | Scholarship Information


Australian students who want to go on an overseas exchange or undertake an elective in another country as part of their course can apply for an OS-HELP loan from the Australian government. You can apply for up to $5,523 per six-month study period for up to two overseas placements. The loan is treated in the same way as a HECS debt, is subject to indexation, and has the same repayment conditions as a HECS debt. See here for further details:

This page was last updated on: 19/08/2010